The chance to win free tickets and grab booking discounts to top tourist attractions such as Woodlands Family Theme Park, Go Ape! Haldon and Pennywell Farm all are part of the promotion as well as the opportunity to enjoy some sumptuous Christmas hampers or take advantage of a free invitation to a very special New Year’s Eve party.
On Christmas Eve what better way to delight the family by winning a three night Camping Pod break for a family of four at Whitehall Country Park in 2013 thanks to Beverley Holidays. This unique camping experience will make the perfect family getaway for the New Year.
South Devon at Christmas time is a magical place with festive markets at Totnes, Dawlish and Brixham. You can hop on a steam train with Santa or enjoy the unique community event of Candlelight Dartmouth with its beautiful procession of lanterns. So why not savour the season in South Devon with these festive Countdown Offers and make it a Christmas to remember for all the family!
Here are some of the promotions going up on Visit South Devon’s Twitter feed and on the Visit South Devon Facebook page:
● 20% off bed and breakfast bookings at Lower Cobberton (http://www.visitsouthdevon.co.uk/
● The chance to win a pair of tickets to Woodlands Family Theme Park (http://www.visitsouthdevon.co.uk/
● Free mulled wine when you dine at Lyme Bay House (http://www.visitsouthdevon.co.uk/
● Complimentary hampers worth £50 when booking a Christmas with Blue Chip Holidays
● Chance to win a £30 voucher for Go Ape! at Haldon
● Opportunity to get two tickets to a New Year’s Eve Party at Yurt Camp Devon
● 10% off Spring-Breaks with Coast & Country Cottage
● Three chances to win a signed copy of Mitch Tonks's book
For more information about Visit South Devon, go to www.visitsouthdevon.co.uk or contact Marketing Manager, Stephanie Cherrett Tel: 01803 864 894.
For further press information please contact:
Jane Adkins T/: 01935 813114
M/: 07960 698089
Gail Livingstone T/: 01823 252415
Note to Editors:
About Visit South Devon
Visit South Devon is the area tourism partnership responsible for promoting South Devon to national and regional audiences. The main aim of the company is to increase the number of visitors to South Devon for the benefit of the local tourism economy. Visit South Devon works with Visit Devon the Destination Management Organisation for Devon.
Visit South Devon is a Community Interest Company existing solely for the benefit of the local tourism community. It is a public-private company limited by guarantee and not for profit – ensuring all revenue is put back into marketing initiatives for the area. The company operates a membership scheme for local tourism businesses who want to gain national exposure.
Visit South Devon is funded through membership and South Hams and Teignbridge District Councils but aims to be fully self-financing within 5 years.