Findings from the report suggest that the United States remains the largest market for biotech therapies, representing nearly 47 percent of total global sales. The report which has done a comprehensive analysis of all major developed and emerging biopharmaceutical markets, finds that the developed markets (US, Japan, Western Europe and Canada) together accounted for more than 80% of the global biopharmaceutical sales. Emerging markets, on the other hand, presently account for only a margin of the total global biopharmaceutical sales. They, however, are likely to play a much bigger role in the future. Growth rates in the developed markets are expected to decline as both the government and private insurance providers are likely to apply cost containment measures. Realizing that a lot of future growth is likely to occur outside of what used to be their core markets; recent years have seen ambitious geographical diversification plans adopted by a number of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. These plans aim to boost sales, mainly in the emerging world.
IMARC’s new report “Global Biopharmaceutical Market Report & Forecast (2012-2017)” gives a deep insight into the global biopharmaceutical market. The research study serves as an analytical as well as a statistical tool to understand the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats, market trends, geographical structure, therapeutic structure, competitive structure and the outlook of the global biopharmaceutical market till 2017. This report will serve as an excellent guide for investors, researchers, consultants, marketing strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the global biopharmaceutical market in any form.
What We Have Achieved in this Report?
Deep Qualitative Understanding of Various Factors Driving and Restraining the Global Biopharmaceutical Market
Key Aspects Analyzed:
• Driving Factors
• Restraining Factors
• Market Opportunities
Comprehensive Situation Analysis of the Global Biopharmaceutical Market and its Dynamics
North America: United States and Canada
Latin America: Mexico, Brazil and Argentina
Europe: Germany, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Russia and Turkey
Asia Pacific: Japan, China, Australia, South Korea, India and Indonesia
Classes Covered for Each Country: Erythropoietins, Insulin, Interferons, Growth Hormones, Immunoglobulins, Colony Stimulating Factors, Recombinant Blood Factors, Recombinant Enzymes, Growth Factors, Interleukins, Monoclonal Antibodies and Purified Proteins
Focus of the Analysis for Each Country:
• Total Market Performance (2005 - 2011)
• Performance of Various Classes (2005 - 2011)
• Performance of Top Players (2005 - 2011)
• Market Forecast (2012 - 2017)
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What are the key advantages/ disadvantages of biopharmaceuticals over small molecule drugs in terms of efficacy, safety, price, approval times, market growth, etc.?
• What are the key opportunities and threats faced by the biopharmaceutical industry?
• What has been the historical and current performance of the global biopharmaceutical market and how is it expected to perform in the coming years?
• Which are the world’s largest biopharmaceutical markets?
• Which are the world’s fastest growing biopharmaceutical markets?
• What is the structure and composition of various biopharmaceutical markets across the globe?
• Which are the world’s largest biopharmaceutical segments?
• Which are the world’s fastest growing biopharmaceutical segments?
• Who are the world’s largest biopharmaceutical companies and how have they performed in recent years?
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia
IMARC Group North America
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/