1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
  1. PR Home
  2. Latest News
  3. Feeds
  4. Alerts
  5. Submit Free Press Release
  6. Journalist Account
  7. PRNewswire Distribution

Get Up to 30 Percent Discount on Room Rates with New Deals from An Hung Hotel in Hanoi

An Hung Hotel in Hanoi, Vietnam offers 3 new promos that give up to 30% discount on rooms rates for online bookings.

 
PRLog - Nov. 18, 2012 - Hanoi, VIETNAM – An Hung Hotel in Hanoi, Vietnam presents 3 new deals that offer up to 30% discount on room rates. The promos are available for bookings done over at the hotel’s website.

Guests must book online at Ang Hung Hotel’s website, http://www.anhunghotel.com/Promotion.html (http://www.anhunghotel.com/Promotion.html), to avail of the special rates. Details of the new promos are as follow:

Promo Name: Hot Deal - 20% Discount!
Description: Rates at 20% off per night

Book by: June 30, 2013 (last check-out date is July 1, 2013)
Inclusion: Breakfast

Promo Name: Flash Deal - 25% Discount!
Description: Get 25% off when you reserve 7 days ahead of check-in date  

Validity: Until June 30, 2013
Inclusion: Breakfast

Promo Name: Super Saver - 30% Discount!
Description: Stay for a minimum of 2 nights and get 30% off

Validity: Until June 30, 2013 (last check-out date is June 30)
Inclusion: Breakfast  

An Hung Hotel’s booking engine, powered by DirectWithHotels, requires guests to pay only 10% of the total room cost to successfully book the deals, with the remaining 90% to be paid upon check-in at the hotel. All major credit cards are accepted for online payments. Guests need not worry as VeriSign and Trustwave guarantee that all online reservations made through An Hung Hotel’s DirectWithHotels-powered booking engine are safe and secure. Even better, online bookings are assured instant confirmation upon successful transaction, with the system sending a confirmation email promptly, complete with room and payment details.  

Conveniently located in the center of Old Quarter, this Hanoi accommodation is only a few minutes away from landmarks and tourist sites. Rooms in An Hung Hotel are elegantly designed, with luxury and harmony in mind, yet are relaxing and comfortable. All accommodations are equipped with modern facilities, including high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity, air-conditioning, a flat-screen LCD satellite TV, hot-tub jacuzzi, and shower. The hotel also offers foreign currency exchange, laundry and dry cleaning, and airport pick-up services.  

An Hung Hotel requires checkin at 2 PM and checkout at 12 noon. Reservations for any of the 3 promos can be modified on or before check-in date free of charge; cancellations are also free of charge if done at least 3 days before check-in date. Guests who do not show up will be charged the full amount of the reservation. Children 6 years old and below can stay in the room for free if sharing with adults.

Guests are sure to enjoy Hanoi more with such accommodation discounts from An Hung Hotel in Hanoi, Vietnam.

An Hung Hotel

No1 Ngo Gach Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Viet Nam  

Phone Number: (+84-4) 39290702

Website: http://www.anhunghotel.com

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@directwithhotels.com Email Verified
Source:DirectWithHotels
Phone:6328928030
Country:Philippines
Industry:Tourism, Travel
Tags:an hung hotel, hanoi accommodation, Hanoi accommodation discount, hotel in hanoi
Shortcut:prlog.org/12025889
Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Latest Press Releases By “

More...

Trending News...



  1. SiteMap
  2. Privacy Policy
  3. Terms of Service
  4. Copyright Notice
  5. About
  6. Advertise
Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share