“Our mission today and into the future is to provide visitors an unsurpassed online experience via a resource rich and high quality ‘online magazine’ for commercial finance professionals. An experience that delivers not only top-level content, but also a wealth of industry data and technologically advanced functionality finance professionals can utilize daily,” said Michael Toglia, ABL Advisor publisher.
www.abladvisor.com exclusive content and resources include:
· Four Exclusive Featured Articles – updated monthly and authored by industry subject matter experts and ABL Advisor’s experienced editorial staff.
· Three Industry Blogs – updated monthly presenting the views of industry leaders and a variety of industry experts on multiple topics beyond asset-based lending content.
· Industry, Sector and Economic Data – updated monthly, the iData section of abladvisor.com provides convenient access to a wide range of industry-centric data.
· ABL Advisor Deal Tables – updated daily, these highly-detailed deal tables are dynamically presented and fully sortable and feature in-depth transaction details.
· Thomson Reuters LPC League Tables and Loan Volume Reports – ABL Advisor has teamed with Thomson Reuters LPC to deliver online access to these two highly-valued quarterly reports.
· Lender & Service Provider Directory Listings - highly detailed and fully search engine optimized listings featuring extensive social media links.
· The Advisor Professional Network TM – the asset-based lending industry’s first network built to enable members to create a full professional profile, connect and network with colleagues, referrals sources and other finance professionals.
eNews and iData Blasts feature:
· Four Top News Stories and Three Press Releases – selected by the ABL Advisor editorial team and broadcast daily.
· Monthly Data Reports – aggregated monthly featuring industry, sector and government reports sent via email to readers.
ABL Advisor Magazine
Scheduled for introduction in fall 2013, this magazine will deliver an innovative view of the asset-based lending industry utilizing a cutting-edge layout designed to engage readers from start to finish, and will present a variety of perspectives from industry leaders and subject matter experts. This magazine will also feature industry data, resources and more.
About ABL Advisor
ABL Advisor a subsidiary of Equipment Finance Advisor, Inc. headquartered in Bryn Mawr, PA. ABL Advisor is a premier online and print publisher serving the asset-based lending industry delivering online and print resources daily to thousands of commercial finance professionals throughout the U.S. The company’s leadership team includes Michael Toglia – Publisher/Editor-
To learn more about the resources available for equipment leasing and finance professionals from Equipment Finance Advisor, please visit www.equipmentfa.com.