Please join my current cooking class to establish a new sense of awareness of the importance of whole food, its preparation and consumption. We will focus on your personal health and develop common sense wellness routines to reinstate your physical body to balance and youthful vitality. Take your place at the table - you are all invited! We will do this together.
Consider these important issues:
• If you care about the “home” you provide for your indomitable Spirit,
• If you care about the inconvenience of being ill, feeling awful but needing to keep going,
• If you care about living a long healthy life full of vitality and freshness,
• If you want to participate personally in ‘cleaning out’ and ‘greening up’ your body,
• If you care about investing in your Self, which in turn more effectively serves all those you love,
• If you care about the increase of diabetes, heart disease, and obesity,
• If you care about driving down the mounting health care costs in these beleaguered times,
• If you care about cleaning up your personal environment. . . this is part of your eating consciousness.
You should seriously consider the concepts and recipes in this cook book which you will use and refer to for the rest of your life!!
I am passionate about Food, Ayurveda, and Svaroopa® Yoga. These are sister sciences that are meant to support each other. The Ayurvedic principles of food preparation and eating are the “common sense” way of nurturing and nourishing your body, so basic and so simple. These ancient teachings come to us directly from the Mother Divine, providing the cosmic memory of the Universe to create your body’s own inner healing and dynamic well being using “food as medicine.”
Linnea's Kitchen: Yummy Ayurvedic Recipes and Life Lessons
Authored by Linnea Jepson
List Price: $29.95
6" x 8.875" (13.97 x 21.59 cm)
Color on White paper
Sunbury Press, Inc.
For more information, please see: