Its incredible how fast time goes by and how much and how fast things have changed
Back in the day you may have had any number of reasons for buying your insurance policy
Insuring your family
Insuring your business
Insuring your estate
But times and goals change. In your career, your lifestyle or family situation that can affect on how your current life insurance policy is structured.
You routinely evaluate and assess your other main assets your home your business and your investments it is a great idea to do the same with your insurance policy.
A policy evaluation with one of our insurance agents can do 3 things for you.
The Posivilities are:
· It can identify conflicts sometimes very costly conflicts in your life insurance policy and provide you with the best solutions.
· A policy evaluation program can also unveil opportunities sometimes very valuable opportunities for your family your business or you estate and help you take advantage of those opportunities.
· Even if there are no problems or opportunities a policy evaluation can assure you that your policy is in fact working the way you intended it to and that provides you with a clear vision of how your insurance policy is performing and who and how covers and benefits that will give you the assurance just as it did when you first acquired your life insurance policy.
65% of all policy evaluations turn out like this
a) Premium Reduction
b) Increase Death Benefit
c) Extend Coverage
d) Better Guarantees
Is important for you to evaluate your life insurance policy often to assess 3 basic things:
1. Who owns the policy and who receives its benefits
2. How much the policy pays and how that changes over time
3. how long you intent to keep the policy in force
To obtain a FREE Policy Evaluation Program Report please go to www.policyevaluationprogram.com and obtain the 2 page form with the requirements to apply for your free report.
The goal of the Policy Evaluation Program http://www.policyevaluationprogram.com is to help ensure your policy is performing as originally intended.
When you purchased your permanent life insurance, you purchased a financial vehicle designed to last a lifetime. Life insurance is a complex financial instrument and like all financial vehicles it should be monitored to make sure that it is performing as expected. Changes in the investment climate in the last few years may or may not have affected the performance of your life insurance policy, recent events in the capital markets may have placed your policy’s performance in jeopardy, yet changes in the life insurance marketplace may provide you with an option to improve your situation.