With Mobile Podcaster, you may record you podcast and upload your recordings via FTP to a web server or dedicated podcasting service, such as Libsyn. Furthermore, you may choose to simultaneously create a WordPress post that references your podcast recording file. Performing these tasks remotely without the need to login to your website or manually upload files is a huge timesaver and an extremely efficient way to get your podcast online and ready for distribution.
"We are constantly updating our apps to provide the most advanced set of tools available to folks who wish to podcast from their iPhone or iPad," says Mobile Podcaster developer Steinar Knutsen. "The feedback we have received from our customers has been phenomenal and we take their suggestions for additional features seriously."
The update includes:
- FTP upload to publish to Libsyn and other servers with which you have access
- Simultaneous blog posting to WordPress with embedded audio file referencing FTP upload
- WordPress image attachment with each new podcast episode
- Podcast episode email sharing with image attachment
- Advanced headphone & microphone recording and playback support
"The update is part of an ongoing process for all our customers," Knutsen explained. “We will have more features coming soon.”
Visit http://www.mobilepodcaster.com for more information.
About Mobile Podcaster
Mobile Podcaster is a product of New Site Media Group (http://www.newsitemediagroup.com/
If you would like more information about Mobile Podcaster, or to schedule an interview with Steinar Knutsen, please call 434-515-2095 or email Steinar at info(at)mobilepodcaster(