Featuring a 4 to 1 spacing to mounting height ratio, the Laredo LNC2 requires fewer fixtures to deliver a low energy, long life ambient lighting solution for safety and security to any facility. 5100K high CRI LEDs with a 50,000 hr L88 rated life are precisely aligned for optimal photometric performance providing excellent uniformity and spacing up to 40ft, with mounting heights from 8 to 15ft. The neighbor friendly full cut-off fixture was designed to meet the DesignLights Consortium (DLC) and IDA requirements and comes available with a 120 volt photocontrol for energy-saving dusk-to-dawn applications.
Ideal for entry or perimeter security lighting applications for commercial buildings, shopping centers, schools, and apartment complexes, the Laredo LNC2 Wallpack is wet location listed and is easy to install and maintain. Designed for both recessed box or surface conduit wiring, the quick mount adapter provides easy installation and the vandal resistant design and vandal proof hardware make it perfect for non-supervised applications and security illumination. This compact fixture also includes a frosted acrylic diffuser accessory that softens output and protects LED lenses for use near pedestrian entry applications.
Laredo® LNC2 LED Wallpack
• 29w - 2419 lumens
• 5100K high CRI LEDs provide optimal color recognition
• Full cut-off neighbor friendly / DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
• Long life – 50,000 hours L88 rating
• Universal voltage – 120-277V
• Quick mount adapter provides easy installation
• Designed for both recessed box or surface conduit wiring
• Acrylic diffuser accessory included
• Listed to UL1598 for use in wet locations
• Photocontrol option (120V only)
• Hubbell ExpressLine program stocked product
• IDA approved
• Five year limited warranty
For additional information on the Hubbell Laredo® LNC2 WallPack, visit http://www.hubbelloutdoor.com.