PRLog (Press Release)
- Nov. 16, 2012 -
This beautiful 10 year old girl blew everyone away with her look, attitude and charisma. After becoming a member of CASTINGHUB ( casting hub/ castinghub.com)
in July doors immediately started to open Isabella. She is now signed with one of Boston’s most reputable agencies that represents the best kids, booking the biggest jobs- Models Club Inc. This agency has placed kids in numerous print ads, billboards and magazines for companies such as Chevrolet, Vogue
Bambino, Parents Magazine,Playskool
, Gap, Stride right, and Play dough. They also have kids booking TV Show Commercials and Feature films like “Bride Wars
”, “The Ghosts of Girlfriend’s Past”, “The Proposal”, “What’s Your Number”, “The Fighter” and “Diary of a Wimpy Kid
CASTINGHUB (casting hub/ castinghub.com)
is more than proud to have Isabella for a client. Keep your eyes peeled because it’s only a matter of time before you see her on the red carpet! CASTINGHUB’s ( casting hub/ castinghub.com ) 10 secrets to success:
1. Never Give Up! (Most Important)
2. Stay in acting or modeling classes to keep you sharp
3. Try to do something to help your career everyday
4. Watch Movies and TV! Who are your favorite actors? What do you like about their performances
5. Perform in front of people. (The more you do it the easier it is)
6. Read your material in front of a video camera and watch yourself perform
7. Memorize your material!
8. Learn Improvisation
9. Show your parents all the cool things you learn to get them excited about your new career!
10. NEVER GIVE UP!
Casting Hub (CASTINGHUB / castinghub.com)
judges that scouted at the audition included: Blake Michael, Carrie Sykes, Alexis Rosasco, Elle Mitchel, Bernadette Heyer, Taryn Jones and Gloria Giacomoni, Pedja Igic, Jonathan Mackenzie. These judges have years of experience and have an amazing eye for finding new talent. All of the judges have contributed to CASTINGHUB (casting hub) having an A+ Rating on the BBB: http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/talent-listin...Photo: