One of the significant advantages of company incorporation in India jurisdiction is to obtain favorable tax rate, which is one of the lowest in the world, as well as the simplicity and transparency of the tax system. Besides these, there are many more points that attract companies from all across the world to visit here and do business in India.
• no income tax on dividends
• Profits are easily repatriable to non-resident / foreign national
• Easy operations under any conditions after company incorporation.
• Minimal government interface while running any legal business in India.
• 100% FDI is allowed in most of the sectors under automotive / approval phase.
• Easy legal procedure while maintain the legal documents for company formation and incorporations.
• Easy and cheap manpower that makes any of the business success as per its profit making policies.
• Easy availability of land at best rates facilities any of the business to promote its branches in all across the nation.
• Do business in India means chance to share the corporate experience of the Second fastest growing economy in the world where you will find every nurture benefits to run your business successfully.
• According to the law of India, the income of companies that operate outside the territory of India, are not subject to tax deduction.
Here in India, after getting buzz from several foreign companies in order to run their businesses in India makes the country full of IPR firms where you can find the complete services in company registration and formation including submitting business legal documents to the concerned authority; getting approval of company name; getting certificate from ROC, submitting required legal documents and comer over with varied pre-requisites that needed for company formation and fcra registration in India. If we talk about Asia continent; India is amongst the countries that offer majestic environment and world class business infrastructure that suit any of the corporate houses while executing and achieving their business prospects.