Professor Lee focuses on issues of global economics, finance, and U.S.-China relations. A former investment banker and hedge fund partner, she is a frequent media commentator on economic issues. In addition to television and radio appearances on MSNBC, Bloomberg, ABC, CBS, CNN, CNBC, Fox Business, and NPR, her op-eds have appeared in such publications as The New York Times,The Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, Businessweek, Forbes, Harvard Business Review, The American Prospect, and The American Banker.
She has been quoted in hundreds of publications and has been an invited speaker at numerous industry and academic conferences. Ann is also an adjunct professor of economics and finance at New York University and a former visiting professor at Peking University where she taught macroeconomics and financial derivatives.
While she was teaching at Peking University, she also acted as an economic adviser to Chinese economic officials as well as to several large Chinese asset management firms. She was educated at U.C. Berkeley, Princeton University's Woodrow Wilson School of International Affairs, and Harvard Business School.
China Leaders Forum 2012 will provide attendees with the responses to the above-mentioned questions and the most up-to-date review of where the Asian giant stands and the challenges and opportunities for businessmen looking to expand their business with China when others only see growth contraction. Recognized experts, regulators, and strategists, will return to China Leaders Forum 2012 in its fourth edition to provide the information practitioners are looking for in an open and unbiased environment, highly conducive to the most efficient and effective networking:
- Mr. Peter Halasz, Partner, Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Professor Robert Vambery, Professor of International Business, Pace University, Lubin School of Business
- Mr. Christopher Thorne, Principal, Broadline Principle
- Mr. John Allen, Chairman & CEO, Greater China Corporation
- Professor Xiaohong He, Professor of International Business, Lender School of Business Center, Quinnipiac University
- Edgar Perez, Author, The Speed Traders (Chinese)
- Mr. Duncan Edwards, President and Chief Executive, Hearst Magazines International
- Mr. David Riedel, President, Riedel Research Group
- Mr. Stuart Freedman, Partner, Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
China Leaders Forum 2012 is produced by Golden Networking (www.goldennetworking.net)
Media Relations Manager