I have seen the future of humanity, and that is food cubes. These cubes are chewable, eaten a lot by babies, and stuffed with all the nutrients some of us humans need to live all the way through to the end of our happy, significant, natural lives in the healthiest and most optimized manner possible.
I have also seen the future of this coming holiday season, which is the Christmas Shopping List. Black Friday is coming. Are you ready? Christmas Shopping List is for your Android phone and is more fantastic than crayons for a three year old.
Christmas Shopping List is a simple way to help you stay organized and stay within budget (that depends on your frugality or spontaneity)
- Keeps track of your budget
- Add an unlimited amount of people
- Items can optionally disappear as you check them off, but they're not deleted
- Easily share lists through email, facebook, twitter, tumblr, bloggers, and any other social app on your device
- Option to check or uncheck all items so you can reuse the list
- Add or edit items, and categories
- Supports sub-categories
- Rearrange items and categories
- Fully optimized for both tablets and smartphones
We are also accepting donations by way of you upgrading to the ad-free version for a rough .99 cents. What’s that? About 6 minutes of work?
Share the article if you voted this year. Are politics done? Hmmm.
We’re Predestined Apps, LLC. We knew you’d read this.
View our website at: http://www.predestinedapps.com