PRLog - Nov. 15, 2012 - POMPANO BEACH, Fla. -- Media Contact:
O2 Media, Inc.
The Balancing Act® Talks Restful Sleep, LAL, Healthier Recipes, Skin Secrets for the Holidays on Lifetime TV
BarnDad Nutrition, Ultimate Creations, Synageva, Natrol, Ben’s Pure Maple Syrup Take Center Stage on Upcoming Show
(Pompano Beach, FL – November 15, 2012) Popular morning show The Balancing Act® welcomes some of the hottest names in super foods, beauty and health to their show airing on Monday, November 19th at 7:00 a.m. (ET/PT) on Lifetime TV. Make sure to watch as hosts Danielle and Kristy help jump start the day with animated conversation, lively demonstrations and great innovations to balance and empower a women’s life.
Don’t miss this line-up taking center stage on The Balancing Act®:
· Soothing and Hydrating Skin with Aloe from Ultimate Creations – Well-known beauty Cleopatra used Aloe to keep her skin looking radiant. Now you can benefit from the healthy and soothing effects of Aloe with InfiniteAloe Skin Care. Join Ultimate Creations’ Kim Hickok and Lisa Savage as they talk to viewers about women’s skin care and the “conditions”
· The Power of Fiber with BarnDad Nutrition – Mr. World, bodybuilding champion, celebrity trainer and BarnDad spokesperson David Hawk joins the show to talk about the power of fiber. Fiber is good for us and our kids, but are we getting enough into our daily diets? Hawk packs the segment with good-to-know information, myths and fun facts about fiber, and showcases BarnDad’s Ultra Fiber DX™ -- a supplement that provides high quality fiber and high protein with no sugar. Viewers will see how BarnDad’s Ultra Fiber DX can be used as a flour substitute in recipes or blended into smoothies and shakes to boost fiber intake. To learn more and for recipe ideas, please visit: http://www.barndadnutrition.com
· A Restful Night’s Sleep with Natrol – So many people toss and turn during the night and have trouble sleeping - about 1 in 5 adults. A full 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep is recommended to feel energized, but it’s often hard to achieve. Don’t be another tired face in the crowd! Sherry Torkos, a Holistic Pharmacist and Author, joins us with some tips and solutions to help get you through the night – peacefully! And learn more about the natural sleep aid - Natrol Melatonin. Melatonin, a hormone found naturally in the body, helps reduce stress in a natural way. It all adds up to a good night’s rest. You won’t want to sleep through this show! Learn more at www.natrol.com.
· Learning about LAL Deficiency with Synageva Biopharma – Do you know someone affected by a rare disease? This show is part of the series “Behind the Mystery: Rare and Genetic Diseases.” Hear the heartfelt story of a mom who lost her baby to LAL (Lysosomal Acid Lipase) Deficiency and another of a teen currently battling it. LAL Deficiency is an inherited metabolic disease that predominantly affects the liver. Synageva’s lead development program focuses on enzyme replacement therapy for LAL Deficiency. Noted metabolic genetics doctor Dr. Olaf Bodamer from The University of Miami will explain what’s being done for this debilitating disease, and how every second counts when developing life-changing treatments. To learn more visit: www.synageva.com.
· Beyond Breakfast with Ben’s Pure Maple Products – How many ways can you use maple syrup? Find out when culinary expert Chef Chris Paul joins Kristy in The Balancing Act® kitchen to show viewers the versatility of maple syrup -- from drizzling on ice cream to using as a glaze on carrots, to making a “mapletini”
The Balancing Act® on Lifetime Television
Celebrating its 5th season, “The Balancing Act®”, America’s premier morning show airs weekday mornings on Lifetime Television at 7:00 am (ET/PT). These days modern women are trying to balance it all and the mission at “The Balancing Act” is to bring solutions to our viewers to help them balance life, career, family and most importantly themselves. “The Balancing Act®” is a Branded Entertainment show that entertains, educates and engages the viewer.
For more information please contact us at: http://www.TheBalancingAct.com
Like us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/
Follow us on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/
Or watch us on YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/