Some complications of Type 2 Diabetes may be:
• Difficulty losing weight
• Nervous system diseases (Neuropathy)
• High blood pressure
• Visual Disturbances
• Urinary irregularities
Insulin Resistance is the key to Type 2 Diabetes. Many medical providers prescribe Insulin for Diabetic patients. The day you start using insulin, you will not be the same. As doses increase, results decrease. Eventually your body stops listening to the insulin, and you will have to use more of it to achieve the same result as day one.
At Sunrise Wellness Center, here’s how we take a different approach:
• We test to make sure the brain and brain stem are functioning normally
• We check for inflammation that may impair neurologic function and ability
• We correct any abnormalities with Brain-Based Therapy and Upper Cervical Brain Stem Chiropractic
• Through Functional Blood Chemistry we test Blood Sugar, Adrenals, Liver, Gastrointestinal, and Thyroid levels
• We strive to controlling insulin and cortisol levels
• We check to see if a low glycemic diet is necessary
Avoid taking insulin, and call us today to get started on the road to better health!
Take the first step and call us at (631) 563-1444 for a free consultation, or visit us online to learn more: http://www.SunriseChiropracticWellnessCenter.com