PRLog (Press Release)
- Nov. 14, 2012 -
HRTMS, a web-based Talent Management software company who offers solutions for Performance Management, Compensation Planning, and Job Description Management, announced today that they will be hosting a complementary webinar, “Attracting Top Talent: How To Prepare Your Job Descriptions To Fuel Your Recruiting Software.” The webinar will be held Tuesday, November 20th at 2pm ET and will feature guest speaker Mitch Stephens as he discusses how you can help attract the right talent and avoid costly hiring mistakes.
There are a lot of tangible costs associated with hiring the wrong person for a job including money spent on recruitment advertising, training and orientation, and termination costs such as COBRA and unemployment;
but loss of productivity, decreased office morale, and loss of time are less tangible yet can prove just as costly. According to a study by the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM), it could cost up to five times a bad hire’s annual salary. SHRM also found that the higher the person’s position and the longer they remain in that position, the more it will cost to replace him or her. Also, overlooking a potentially strong employee can lead to your competition benefiting from that candidate’s expertise and assets and leaving you missing out on someone who could become a contributing member of your team.
One of the most discounted yet useful tools in an HR professional’
s toolbox is the job description. In Mr. Stephens’s presentation, he will focus on how to use job descriptions to your advantage and increase the likelihood of a successful recruitment cycle.
You will also learn how to build and manage a Job Description approach that:
● Gives recruiters and interviewers a more effective and equitable way to evaluate job applicants
● Precisely outlines the competencies, skills, and requirements of the job for easy job posting construction
● Classifies the legal and regulatory agency requirements so that they are accurately reflected in the job posting
● Identifies the type of candidate that will help you meet your goals while adhering to your company's culture and philosophy
● Standardizes your recruitment strategy
● Attracts employees who have the potential to grow within your organization
● Automatically links relevant Job Description content to your recruiting software in a concise and well-structured form
Registration is required and seats are going fast for this complementary event so please register by visiting HRTMS on the web at http://www.hrtms.com/webinar-sign-up
. For more information about HRTMS, please go to http://www.hrtms.com
or call 919.351.JOBS.