ALTITUDE™ features a low profile, architecturally relevant luminaire that is scalable in six sizes for pedestrian, site and roadway applications. This distinctive luminaire was specifically designed from the ground up to exploit the benefits of LED technology and features the innovative engineering, thermal management, and performance of Kim’s patent pending PicoPrism™ optics.
The ALTITUDE ™ housing was designed precisely to adapt to any application. With unique adjustable lengths that are proportional and scalable to six different sizes, ALTITUDE™ covers more pedestrian/site/
The ALTITUDE ™ was designed with the most advanced LED lighting technology to deliver energy efficiency, safety and security. The high performance optic utilizes the IP66 constructed PicoPrism™ technology securely attached to internal heat sink modules producing incredible uniformity and visual comfort. It is available in 4000K and 5000K color temperatures and Amber (580nm) for turtle friendly applications with standard Type I - V and Type R & L distributions and optional neighbor friendly optics for light trespass control. The LED deck is strategically designed for maximum optical control giving designers the flexibility to specify distributions specific to their project’s criteria.
Constructed with a solid die-cast housing assembly in a sleek architectural profile, ALTITUDE™ can be mounted on a square or round pole in a choice of seven different mounting configurations. ALTITUDE™
ALTITUDE™ Key Features:
• Six available sizes
• Multiple mounting configurations (round or square pole / single, double, triple, quad, and wall mount)
• Patent pending high efficiency, high performance PicoPrism™ technology optics
• Easy to install and maintain
• Available in 4000K, 5000K and Amber – 580nm and in both 350mA and 700mA
• Type I, II, III, IV, and IV distributions, Type R & Type L
• Optional neighbor friendly optic for light trespass control
• wiHUBB wireless controls enabled
• Long life - 100,000 hours at 700mA, 150,000 hours at 300mA
• Seven architectural finishes
• Listed to UL 1598 for use in wet locations / CSA
• Industry leading warranty: 5 years for metal parts, 6 years for LED PicoPrism™ modules, 10 years on exterior paint finished
• Made in the USA
As the industry’s premiere architectural outdoor lighting manufacturer, Kim Lighting continues to lead the way with superior LED luminaires. For additional information on the Altitude™, visit www.kimlighting.com or Kim Lighting Booth # 3777N during Greenbuild 2012.