It has scheduled a live webcast entitled: “Understanding FLSA’s Compensable Time Requirements for Non – Exempt Employees LIVE Webcast.” This two-hour event is scheduled on November 29, 2012 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM ET.
The Fair Labor Standards Act (“FLSA”) has provided guidelines and definitions regarding what is considered compensable time. Unfortunately, employers often fail to understand the guidelines, which eventually could lead to costly fines and litigation.
To address the issues on what to consider as "work hours" and how to properly compensate your non - exempt employees, the Knowledge Group has assembled a panel of distinguished professionals and key regulators to help understand and implement FLSA's compensable time requirements. The speakers will present their expert opinions in a two-hour LIVE Webcast covering the following significant issues:
• Compliance with FLSA's compensable time requirements
• Calculating the amount of money a non-exempt employee should receive for all hours worked
• Practical Solutions on some of the common pitfalls for employers
• Training your staff and establishing clear policies about non-exempt employees working hours
• Legal Issues involved in case errors in compliance are identified
• Recent DOL changes concerning salaried exempt employees
Dr. Elizabeth Becker, Senior Vice President, National Economic Research Associates, Inc.
Loren Gesinsky, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Staci Ketay Rotman, Partner, Franczek Radelet P.C.
For further details about this event, please visit:
About The Knowledge Group, LLC/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series
The Knowledge Congress is a series of live webcasts produced by The Knowledge Group, LLC, which examine trends, regulatory, and technology changes across a variety of industries.
The Knowledge Group, LLC/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series