1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
  1. PR Home
  2. Latest News
  3. Feeds
  4. Alerts
  5. Submit Free Press Release
  6. Journalist Account
  7. PRNewswire Distribution

Steam And Shower Launch 5% Site Wide Discount Promotion On All Items

Steam And Shower are proud to be celebrating their 10th anniversary as a company who specializes in shower and waterproof related products.

 
PRLog - Nov. 14, 2012 - STOKE-ON-TRENT, U.K. -- Steam And Shower are proud to be celebrating their 10th anniversary as a company who specializes in shower and waterproof related products. To celebrate their birthday and give back to the loyal customers of the company, they are currently running a site wide discount. The discount will give customers the ability to get 5% off everything and anything on the site. Additionally, Steam And Shower are also running the promotion in addition to their site wide price promise guarantee. Their price promise gives customers the satisfaction that they are getting their product for the most affordable price.

If a customer is able to find the same product for cheaper at another retailer, Steam And Shower will refund the difference between the two items, then refund an additional 20% of the cost and then a further 5% - making a total of 25% refund. Steam And Shower have proven to be a reputable company since their launch, and they have served thousands of customers across the United Kingdom. They deliver products such as steam showers, hot tubs, saunas, spa's and whirlpool baths. As one of the UK's largest and biggest suppliers, they use their buying power to give customers great discounts and deals on the highest quality bathroom and sauna spa products.

To learn more about Steam And Shower's current 5% site wide discount, head over to their website found at: http://www.steamandshower.co.uk/

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@rifthunter.com Email Verified
Source:RiftHunter
Zip:ST6 5HD
Location:Stoke-on-Trent - Staffordshire - United Kingdom
Industry:Internet
Tags:Internet
Shortcut:prlog.org/12022815
Verified Account Email Address
Verified Account Phone Number

Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Latest Press Releases By “

More...

Trending News...



  1. SiteMap
  2. Privacy Policy
  3. Terms of Service
  4. Copyright Notice
  5. About
  6. Advertise
Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share