“It’s a great way to jump-start your holiday shopping, help our local charities and stretch your gift dollars,” said Michael Zehnder, General Manager of the Frankenmuth River Place Shops. “Christmas in Frankenmuth is the best time of the year. Our open house formally begins the Holiday season. You won’t leave without being filled with the spirit of Christmas, and a great chicken dinner.”
Shoppers are encouraged to arrive early on Nov. 16, and start their day by making a cash or non-perishable food donation at the following locations: Woody’
· Bavarian Inn Restaurant Castle Shops: 9:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. -- Royal Gift Shop, Souvenirs & Cheers, Chocolate Shop, Candy Corner, Bavarian Inn Bakery, Doll & Toy Shop, Wine & Beer Shop.
· Covered Bridge & Leather Gift Shop: 9:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
· Frankenmuth Cheese Haus: 9:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
· River Place Shops: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. -- Amy's Accessories, Calla Lilies, Emilie B’s, Forget-Me-Not Gifts, Hello Cats and Dogs, Funky Skunk, Humor Us, Here Comes Treble, Let’s Talk Girl Talk, Our Mother Earth Toy Jungle, The Enchanted Forest, Woody’s, Your Name Here.
All shoppers will be given a free surprise gift after achieving $25 in cumulative purchases at all participating locations. To further help visitors get in the Christmas spirit, familiar piano music will be provided after 2:30 p.m. by local piano students, and Santa will pay a visit between noon and 7 p.m. in the lower level of the Bavarian Inn Restaurant.
Additional activities taking place include:
· Prize Drawings: Drawings will run hourly beginning at noon at the Doll & Toy Shop registration table.
· Free Gift Wrapping: Souvenirs & Cheers Shop, Covered Bridge & Leather Gift Shop.
· Special Goodies and Samples: Frankenmuth Cheese Haus, Bavarian Inn Bakery, Candy Corner.
· Holiday Baking and Candy-Making Demonstrations:
Santa Claus will return to Frankenmuth River Place Shops every weekend (Saturday/Sunday)
About the Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center
Since 1950, the Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center has been improving the health of the men and women who have so proudly served our nation. In addition to the Saginaw facility, the Center offers services at nine community-based outpatient clinics.
About Castle Shops at Bavarian Inn Restaurant
Welcome to a world of shopping enchantment!
About Frankenmuth River Place Shops
Frankenmuth River Place Shops (www.frankenmuthriverplace.com) is an authentic re-creation of a Bavarian village located just minutes from the Bavarian Inn Restaurant and Lodge. The outdoor mall features more than 40 shops and attractions at one location. Visitors enjoy architecture, floral gardens, streams and waterfalls, and of course great shopping opportunities.
For more information about the Frankenmuth River Place Shops complex, please contact General Manager Michael Keller Zehnder at (989) 798-2306 or firstname.lastname@example.org.