• Robyn Heidger (Enterprise Bank & Trust) For a First Term
• Martha Garcia Kampen (Kampen Consultants)
• Steve Martinez (State Farm) For a Second Term
• Tony Maldonado (Puckett Floor Coverings) For a Second Term
• Ricky Vigil (Life Systems, Inc.) For a Second Term
“We are so pleased to have these professionals on our Board,” said Emma Espinoza, President of the Board of Directors. “As the Hispanic Chamber continues to grow, it is important that we have the highest quality individuals help lead the organization. These professionals will be an incredible asset to our group, and I am excited about the attributes they all bring to the table.”
Incorporated on April 28, 1982, the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan St. Louis strives to promote the economic development of Hispanic-owned businesses and improve business opportunities for all in the St. Louis region. The Hispanic Chamber fulfills this mission by increasing the competitiveness of its member businesses in local, state and international markets. The Hispanic Chamber is the cornerstone for the Hispanic business community, and looks to participate in present and future business developments of metropolitan St. Louis. For more information, visit www.hccstl.com.