The new Clear Computing Online browser-based service industry software (http://www.clearcomputing.com/
· Read-Only: Meant for employees who need access to information, balances and more without the option to edit or add data.
· Service Routes: Designed for the service route driver to replace route sheets and capture driver progress throughout the day. Completed work status is immediately available in the service delivery management (http://www.clearcomputing.com/
· Work Orders: Provides access to selected work orders for a route, date, and driver with options to edit key operational fields such as quantity, weights, times, and more.
· Sales: Provides access to selected information typically required by the sales staff with the ability to edit and add Site Notes, Customer Notes, and Work Orders.
· Customer Access: Designed for service industry customers, giving access to their information including service locations, scheduled service, work orders, invoice balances, and payment history.
These browser-based service software stations are the latest extension of Clear Computing Online, a leading service management software (https://www.clearcomputing.com/
“Delivery and dispatch businesses are concerned with the savings and efficiency improvements that web-based systems provide,” says Joel Smith, Clear Computing Technology Officer. “We’
For more information on Clear Computing’s service management software offerings, visit http://www.clearcomputing.com or contact Clear Computing at 888-332-5327.
About Clear Computing, Inc.
Clear Computing is the developer of state-of-the-
Clear Computing has led the industry in service delivery management software enhancements and integration since 1988 with Microsoft Windows-based software, integrated mapping and links to QuickBooks Pro and GPS tracking. Clear Computing Online is a Microsoft Certified product. Contact Clear Computing at 1-888-33-CLEAR (1-888-332-5327)
Connect with Clear Computing, Inc. on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/