PRLog (Press Release) - Nov. 13, 2012 - Total House Inspection LLC is pleased to announce a new service offer at NO additional cost to our clients. Recall Check is a service that will send to the client an email for any appliances manufacturer recalls. This is available for furnaces, water heaters, dishwashers and any other appliances registered by the home inspector at the time of the inspection.
Notices will be sent to the client via e-mail for the life of the appliance. If interested client can add/remove appliance from the list at any time.
What is included with the home inspection:
● detailed written home inspection report with pictures
● FREE recall check for the appliances
● FREE home maintenance book
Optional home inspection services:
● Radon tests
● Mold sampling tests
Available home inspections:
● buyer home inspections - after the purchase agreement is signed
● seller home inspections - before the house is listed
● home maintenance inspections - recommended every two to three years.
● builder's 11 month warranty - for new constructions, before the one year builder's warranty is set to expire.
Visit our website at http:www.totalhouseinspection.com for more information on the home inspector, and the home inspection process.
Add a "LIKE" on our Facebook, and receive a $10 OFF on your next home inspection. http://www.facebook.com/
Proudly serving the entire Metro-Detroit area. Call us today at 248-688-8004