The new package, part of Roadtrips’ Luxe Collection (http://www.roadtrips.com/
· Luxury suite accommodations at the Copacabana Palace
· Exclusive cruise on the Amazon River in a luxury private yacht with a private Chef and private biologist guide
· Private jet charters to/from the semifinal matches in Belo Horizonte and Sao Paulo
· VIP seating for the World Cup semifinals and final
· Private guides and private sedans for all transfers, day tours and match day experiences including a tour of Rio with highlights such as Christ the Redeemer, Sugar Loaf, and the Tijuca National Rainforest Park
· Gourmet multi-course dinners in Rio De Janiero, Sao Paulo and Belo Horizonte’s top-rated restaurants
· Luxury Amazon eco adventure, including swimming with pink dolphins and trekking through jungle routes with expert guides
· Business air travel to/from Amazon eco adventure
· Superlative service with personal on-site hosts and tailored concierge services
This experience is designed for 6 people and starts at $668,200. For more information or reservations, please visit www.roadtripsinc.com. With the growing popularity of Brazil as a travel destination and the limited availability of accommodations, affluent travelers can trust Roadtrips to provide exclusive, premium experiences for the limited few.
A recognized leader in the sports travel industry, Roadtrips has been creating memorable experiences to exciting sporting events and games since 1992. With its concierge-style travel services, Roadtrips offers a wide variety of sports travel packages to the biggest events in sports, including trips to the Super Bowl, World Series, and 2012 Summer Games in London. Further information can be obtained by visiting the websites www.roadtrips.com (http://www.roadtrips.com) and www.roadtripsinc.com.