The Beauty and Personal Care in Japan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Skin care has the largest sales of all the categories in Japan’s beauty and personal care market. Given such lucrative size of the market, non-BPC manufacturers have entered skin care. Rohto Pharmaceutical Co Ltd is a pharmaceutical company which is mostly known for eye care products. Rohto Pharmaceutical launched mass skin care product brands, Hada Labo and Obagi. Taking advantage of its established position in the pharmaceutical market, Rohto Pharmaceutical has managed to develop a major strength in functional skin care brands. Instead of appealing on scent or brand image, Rohto Pharmaceutical emphasised the effectiveness of its skin care lines based on its background in pharmaceutical manufacturing skills. Hada Labo is the top selling brand and its brand name means ‘skin research’. Hada Labo promotes its capability in moisturising skin and its key concept is simple care with reasonable pricing. Other pharmaceutical companies which produce skin care products are Zenyaku Kogyo Co Ltd, Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co Ltd and Daiichi Sankyo Co Ltd. Zenyaku Kogyo Co produces skin care brand Arouge for consumers with sensitive skin. Daiichi Sankyo Co launched Aminon, targeting young women and Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co applied herbal traditional treatments to its skin care range, Megurihada.
Baby and Child-specific Products, Bath and Shower, Colour Cosmetics, Deodorants, Depilatories, Fragrances, Hair Care, Mass Cosmetics, Men's Grooming, Oral Care, Oral Care Excl Power Toothbrushes, Premium Cosmetics, Sets/Kits, Skin Care, Sun Care.
Get your report copy of this Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Beauty and Personal Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.