Users can also use the app’s easy-to-use, intuitive interface to:
- Browse the thumbnail gallery or search by keyword to quickly find a desired work of art
- Quickly learn a work of art’s title, year, technique, size and current location
- Enjoy a slideshow of your favorites selection with your favorite music
- Share work of art and its description to Facebook or by email to anyone, anywhere
- Save artwork to Photo Stream and zoom in/out
Plus, all images are stored locally on a user’s device, which means that they load extremely fast and no Internet connection is required, and take less than 50 Mb of your device’s storage space.
“We’re delighted to add the Impressionist masterpieces of Claude Monet in our unique art app,” commented Nuno Palmeirim, founder of Zucapaca. “Cherishing, celebrating and being inspired by great works of art should happen every day, and as often as possible. Best Of Monet helps make that happen, and we’ll be adding new artists on a regular basis.”
Best Of Monet, the unique art app that features more than 60 great works of art from the Impressionist painter Claude Monet, is available for the price of $0.99 in the iTunes App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/
The app is available in English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian.