PRLog - Nov. 9, 2012 - TORONTO, Ontario -- The Ontario Homeopathic Association (OHA) is pleased to announce this year’s award recipient is Bryce Wylde. The Association Community Awareness & Excellence Award (ACAEA) was created by the OHA to encourage homeopathic awareness to the public. Bryce has been creating awareness of Homeopathy in communities and the Canadian media for many years. Here are some of his admirable contributions:
Bryce Wylde & Hermeet Singh, OHA Board Member
• Hosts his own television segment, Wylde on Health, weekly on CP24
• Regular appearances on Breakfast Television, The Marilyn Dennis Show and CityLine. He has also appearances on The Dr. Oz Show and is a member of the Dr. Oz Medical Advisory Board on homeopathy and natural medicine
• Wrote the homeopathic chapter in the Canadian Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine
• He has written many articles showcasing homeopathic medicine
• Filmed a mini-documentary on Homeopathy in Lyon, France
• He has been speaking about Homeopathy for past 11 years to Fortune 500 companies, at corporate events and private functions.
Thank you, Bryce, for your dedication and public effort to shine a light on Homeopathy. Wendy Walker, President of the OHA explains, “Homeopathy is one of the fastest growing forms of Natural Medicine internationally. According to Health Canada, 71% of Canadians use holistic supplements and medicines, like homeopathy, because they prefer these natural medicines to conventional allopathic drugs. We hope Bryce’s accomplishments encourage all professionals to further the cause of a great medicine; in our own communities and beyond. We look forward to hearing about all current and future efforts and contributions.”
For more information about the annual award or to arrange an interview with OHA President, Wendy Walker, please contact 416-516-6109 or email email@example.com.