The award winning Lift’n Buddy (www.liftnbuddy.com)
Aaron Lamb, President of Ergologistics, reported in his weekly blog information about record safety at an Indiana manufacturer.
1. Indiana Foundry Hits Record on Days Without Lost Time.
2. Foundries and machine shops are notoriously known for being dangerous places.
3. 500 days without lost time.
4. An incredible staff that come to work.
5. Everyone is accountable.
6. Require all employees to file “near miss” reports.
7. Executive team determines how to possibly change things in the future.
8. Establish a zero incident culture.
Lift'n Buddy is the revolutionary mobile lifting device that combines the best of a standard two-wheeler's durability and functionality, with automatic lifting and lowering capabilities. Lift’n Buddy was the recipient of the 2012 Wall Street Journal Technology Innovation Awards for Technology Design as well as the Edison Award, Lift’n Buddy was recognized for new product innovation, in the category of Industrial Design Tools. The Lift'n Buddy has been designed with proper ergonomics and safety in mind for any person and any moving and lifting job. These mobile lifting devices, fabricated of durable, lightweight, extruded aluminum, help companies avoid the exposure of employee injury, litigation, and workers’ compensation claims.
Aaron M. Lamb, President