This webinar will bring together an expert panel to examine the legal, economic, and technological issues surrounding conventional technology assisted review and new predictive technologies. The event will address the following:
• Is TAR becoming essential for law firms and legal departments?
• What are the risks associated with using TAR?
• Can TAR fit into existing workflows instead of requiring legal professionals to adapt to the technology?
• Can alternative methods of TAR relieve senior attorneys from the burden of creating seed sets to jump start reviews?
• David Horrigan, Esq., Analyst, E-Discovery and Information Governance, 451 Research
• Anita Engles, Vice President of Product Marketing, Daegis
• Doug Stewart, EnCE, Vice President of Technology and Innovation, Daegis
“Technology assisted review (TAR) or predictive coding has received both good and bad press,” said Anita Engles, vice president of product marketing, Daegis. “Proponents of TAR tout its abilities to speed up review and decrease costs without sacrificing accuracy. Opponents assert the technology is unproven and may be indefensible. This webinar will explore these dynamics and highlight why TAR may ultimately be a necessity in the era of Big Data.”
To register free for this event, please visit: http://www.daegis.com/
Daegis (NASDAQ: DAEG) is a leading provider of eDiscovery solutions. The Daegis eDiscovery Platform combines technology and on-demand services to deliver comprehensive and cost-effective solutions for corporations and law firms. Daegis’ technology is revolutionizing eDiscovery through Cross-Matter Management, which enables the retention and reuse of custodian data and attorney work product from one matter to the next, mitigating the risk of inconsistencies and reducing costs by avoiding repetitive steps throughout the eDiscovery lifecycle. For more information, visit www.daegis.com, www.ediscoverycalculators.com or follow us via our blog and Twitter at @daegis.