At the Tile of Spain information and exhibition booth #1539, attendees will be exposed to the most advanced ceramic tile technology, sustainable design options and diverse architectural concepts available. Ryan Fasan, Tile of Spain consultant, will hold an insightful 45-minute seminar about tile trends and reveal examples of how Spanish tile is at the cutting-edge of innovative architectural design on Thursday, May 17th at 2:00 pm. In addition, during the three day exhibition, the Tile of Spain brand will feature bold new innovations such as voluminous large format tiles for building facades that appear to curve and ripple; tiles with high amounts of recycled content for eco-friendly building; ceramic tiles that replicate the look of aged, weathered and distressed wood and much more at the booth.
Tile of Spain will occupy 600 square feet of the Stone & Tile Pavilion and will display the newest products and technical information geared towards the architectural community from prominent Spanish ceramic companies including:
• AZULEJOS PLAZA’s Ecowood series of Eco-Logik tile, features more than 85 percent of its components coming from recycled materials and gives the appearance of stained wood floors with all the durability and strength of ceramic tile. It’s available in four colors and can be used indoors and outdoors. Other tile series featured include Valley Front and Liberty.
• KERABEN will present new sizes, colors and finishes to its current Stone Studio Brancato collection, an interpretation of natural stones through large format ceramic tiles available in shades of black, graphite, grey, mocha, light brown and cream.
• LAND’s Portland collection has the appearance of a real concrete, is high-technical porcelain and is suitable for high transit areas. Notable products include Portland Grey Lappato, a porcelain floor tile and Portland Mosaic 3D, a porcelain wall tile.
• PORCELANOSA will feature its Calacata, Ona and Madison tiles. Calacata is rich wall and floor porcelain tiles with varied graining that recreates the natural look of marble. Ona is a ceramic wall tile with the look and feeling of running water with a three-dimensional effect. Madison is a unique, three-dimensional wall tile in white, silver, gold and black. The Urbatek series of unglazed porcelain floor tile is rectified, extremely firm, hard and durable. Available in 12 colors ranging from pure white and black to finishes that emulate naturally formed stone.
• ROCA’s Pietro Nero series portrays the essence of black granite in a top quality porcelain tile that provides a chic and contemporary design option for any commercial setting. Other tiles featured include Calypso, Norway and Zen series of tile.
• TAU’s newest offerings will include its Onice and Kemberg tiles. Another notable innovation is Tau S3 Group’s Technical Ceramic Wall is a system where any technology can be seamlessly hidden behind a beautifully tiled wall. The Technical Ceramic Wall is a vertical extension of a removable floor behind which all wiring and fittings for appliances, devices and electrical equipment is concealed.
About Tile of Spain
In Spain, tile makers labor as they have for centuries – pushing their passion for design and innovation to new levels of artisanship. With one of the purest and strongest domestic clays available, Spanish manufacturers have an unparalleled ability to make the end product more diverse. From rustic handmade forms; to technical facades that cool buildings and clean the air; to the impossibly slim, sustainable recycled and ink jet masterpieces that fire the imagination. The Spanish Ceramic Tile Manufacturers’