1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
  1. PR Home
  2. Latest News
  3. Feeds
  4. Alerts
  5. Submit Free Press Release
  6. Journalist Account
  7. PRNewswire Distribution

UTV STARS to decode Celebrity Body Language with path breaking show, ‘BaateinAnkahin’!

UTV STARS is all set to launch ‘BaateinAnkahin’, a path breaking and first of its kind show wherein audiences will witness complete decoding of their favorite Bollywood celebrities’ body language!

 
PRLog - Nov. 9, 2012 - INDORE, India -- UTV STARS to decode Celebrity Body Language with path breaking show, ‘BaateinAnkahin’!

Did you know that only 7% of our communication is verbal while the remaining 93% is non-verbal? Yes, our actions indeed speak louder than our words. For, we communicate and convey messages more through our body postures, gestures, eye movements and facial expressions than we do through our words, which invariably go unnoticed.  Wouldn’t it be fascinating then to decode the body language of an individual and not just any individual, but that of our favorite B-Town celebrities?

UTV STARS is all set to launch ‘BaateinAnkahin’, a path breaking and first of its kind show wherein audiences will witness complete decoding of their favorite Bollywood celebrities’ body language! How often have you wondered what the celebrity actually means when he/she says something? Well, not any more for ‘BaateinAnkahin’ will decode it all!

In this unique show, video clips of events in Bollywood and the entertainment industry at largewill be deconstructed by a group of experts. These experts analyze the body language of celebrities who are always on the guard when they are in front of public and decipher the secret codes of their verbal and non-verbal cues.

So what does it mean when Salman Khan folds his shirt sleeve before a tete-a tete with the media or whenShahid deliberately lowers his voice on being asked a tricky question; audiences will now know what it all actually means!

‘BaateinAnkahin’ is slated to go on air on 10th November 2012.

For further information kindly contact: -

Atul Malikram

9827092823

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@atulmalikram.in Email Verified
Source:PR 24x7 Network Ltd.
Phone:9827092823
Zip:452016
City/Town:Indore - Madhya Pradesh - India
Industry:Business, Entertainment
Tags:UTV STARS
Shortcut:prlog.org/12019831
Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Latest Press Releases By “

More...

Trending News...



  1. SiteMap
  2. Privacy Policy
  3. Terms of Service
  4. Copyright Notice
  5. About
  6. Advertise
Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share