During this webinar, Susan will focus on ways to curate existing content in creative ways to maximize discoverability and engagement using a practical and doable approach.
Attendees will learn creative ways to:
• Engage their audience.
• Drive traffic to their website and/or landing pages.
• Curate and repackage existing content for use on the social web.
• Incorporate visual content into the mix.
• Measure what works.
Attendees will walk away with:
• Creative ideas for their own content marketing activities.
• Tactics that can be turned into an action plan for their organization.
• Approaches, tools, and resources to manage and analyze their social engagement activities.
Details and registration are at http://www.balanceinteractive.com/
Located in Springfield, Virginia, Balance Interactive is a full-service web development and design firm. The company helps trade associations, corporations, and government agencies strategically use online technology to better communicate with customers. Balance Interactive is a Small Business Administration (SBA) certified woman-owned business and WBENC certified. The company is also registered with Virginia’s Procurement Portal (eVA) and the Ariba Commerce Service Network. The company’s website is http://www.balanceinteractive.com.
For more information contact Valerie Klemencic at Balance Interactive, 703-451-8675.