PRLog - Nov. 8, 2012 - There are so many important features of Content Management System (CMS) like Joomla, WordPress, Megento and many more but among all WordPress is the very important feature of CMS. WordPress is a framework of CMS that allows free blogging system and it is both graphical user interface as well as user friendly software that can be handled and installed by anyone easily.
Themes and templates of designed on WordPress platform are very attractive, informative and responsive. Most important feature of WordPress is that the themes, templates, blogs designed and developed by using wordpress can be modified, customized easily as per the need and requirement of the project, and users, it means changes can be done at any time with redesigning the whole project and without investing more money on it.
Working of WordPress –
• Website designed on WordPress Platform can be served as a business card for your business.
• So many people/visitors get signed into it so it can be a membership website for you who can acquire extra benefits from others users/visitors.
• It allows creating blog for your website where you can provide all the relevant information about your product and services.
• It can be customized to new portal as it was very powerful and creative.
• It can be site where you can sell your products and that can be called as an e-commerce website.
• It also allows creating a website where you can post so many jobs available in your organization and reach to the talented and experienced candidates easily.
Both Joomla also offers so many important features and benefits to develop a attractive and responsive website. Both the platforms are flexible enough to extend the core features to meet individuals need and requirements. But then also both are different from each other and that can be seen by differentiating each other.
Difference between Joomla and WordPress:
Joomla and WordPress can be differentiated on so many grounds which are as follows –
Usability: In terms of usability WordPress is far better than Joomla from the point of view of both users and developers. WordPress is very easy and simple than Joomla so it can easily be handled and installed by anyone with less experience also and let them to learn so many things.
SEO: WordPress also allows the facility to provide good Page rank to your website but Joomla needs some customization to target benefits from search engine.
So by seeing all these difference we can say that both are important at their own limitations and boundaries.