During the show, fluid Operations will showcase eCloudManager™
Private and Public Cloud Enablement
Visitors at the fluid Operations booth will get a real-time introduction into eCloudManager and Information Workbench and learn how customers have adopted the fluidOps solutions for cloud management to:
• Leverage Landscape as a Service® to further enhance SAP solutions in private or public clouds
• Deploy new systems and landscapes for SAP solutions on demand (from a service catalog) and within a very short amount of time. Users can check the status and connect to their systems at all times. This can be done using any type of device, including desktop computer, laptop, tablet and smartphone.
• Unlock storage and virtualization benefits for their environments
• Run intelligent data center assessments for IT transparency and better ROI
• Benefit from fast access to SAP NetWeaver
• Clone entire landscapes for SAP solutions in minutes and start using them immediately
fluid Operations also provides Infrastructure-
The fluid Operations team attending SAPPHIRE NOW will also share with visitors the experience made throughout various large-scale private and public cloud projects for SAP applications.
About fluid Operations
fluid Operations® (fluidOps), an innovative software company headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, provides an open platform which allows for the semantic integration of structured and unstructured data across business and IT stacks. This basis is leveraged to deliver our cutting-edge infrastructure and cloud monitoring, management and orchestration solution, the eCloudManager™
# # #
SAP, SAPPHIRE, SAP NetWeaver and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries.
Sybase and Adaptive Server are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sybase, Inc. or its subsidiaries/
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.