In an effort to constantly improve their products and to satisfy customer needs, INVEA-TECH released a new product intended for execution of lawful interceptions offering a different approach. Petr Kastovsky, INVEA-TECH LI System Product Manager, presented the product as follows: “We have integrated the two traditional parts – the probe and the mediation device into one single unit – the INVEA-TECH Lawful Interception Tactical Unit. However, the functionality and quality of the solution has been preserved, adding flexibility, compact size, lower power consumption and last but not least, better pricing.”
Performance, features, benefits:
· compact solution for tactical non-permanent installations
· interception of hosts based on IP address (up to 100 IPv4/v6 addresses)
· bandwidth of the intercepted data of up to 200Mbps
· cost effective solution for 1G and 10G
· three versions of handover interfaces (target provisioning, intercept related data and call content delivery): secured web interface, ETSI handover interface and Access Point
INVEA-TECH develops and markets comprehensive network solutions for networks from 10 Mbps to 100 Gbps. The core idea of the company is to provide a complete range of innovative products and services for network security, network monitoring, traffic analysis and hardware-accelerated application development. The flagship product is FlowMon – a complete NetFlow/IPFIX monitoring and security solution which enables flow monitoring in each network and provides efficient network management, increased network security (NBA - network behavior analysis), LAN & WAN & Internet monitoring, users and application monitoring, data retention law fulfillment and more. For more information, visit www.invea-tech.com.