PRLog - Nov. 8, 2012 - HACKENSACK, N.J. -- Visual Retail Plus, a Point of Sale and Inventory Management software solution company has been serving retailers since 1991. VRP created their POS software with retailers need in mind by originally developing a DOS solution for shoe stores. As VRP’s name got more popular the company realized that by listening to retailer’s concerns and needs in a point of sale solution they can broaden their services to additional vertical markets.
point- of- sale- cash- handling- business- manage- yo
Offering customers the combination of flexibility and cutting edge technology allows retailers to take advantage of different reports that are relevant to their specific business.
VRP’s point of sale does not sell a solution off the shelf where the retailer downloads it independently;
VRP knows the importance of having customers return and hopefully making the store their go-to-store whether it’s for clothes, shoes, gifts, cosmetics, or books. Therefore; the CRM module is robust allowing retailers to:
· Take down customer information including name, birthday, address, phone number and email.
· Keep track of previous purchases.
· Keep track of preferred types of products.
· Email blasts
· Keep additional information such as size, width and length if tailoring is done or measurements for custom framing and engraving are done.
· Gift cards which do not require an additional processing fee.
· Loyalty Cards for those returning customers.
· Keeping track of team colors and name for sporting good shops.
· Gift packages called Kits.
· Matching of items
The MS VIP of VRP came from a security background and therefore places a huge emphasis on security. Security can be looked at through many different perspectives however one of the biggest concerns seen with retailers is determining if their staff is stealing. VRP’s POS software has various reports covering the following:
· A break down by week for each of your store’s sales, returns, percentage of returns to sales, and the method of payments associated with returns. Helps see if an overwhelming amount of returns are being done.
· Invalid Sales Report – How selling unknown items can hurt.
· Price Overrides – if sales personnel are allowed to do price changes at the POS, this report will allow you to see if they are giving high price changes.
· Excessive Discounts - where you view discounts above X percent.
In order for Visual Retail Plus to keep its promise and always do its best to be the number one point of sale solution, management decided to conduct training webinars different topics. Webinars are approximately 25 minutes at a time and allow retailers to see new features, learn how to use them and keep on top of the changing technology. In addition, Visual Retail Plus sends brief monthly newsletters showing new features to customers.
Yes, there are many Point of Sale software companies in the market, but Visual Retail Plus really cares about their retailers. For more information go to http://visualretailplus.com/