The webinar will bring a panel of seasoned experts together to discuss the best way to formulate a comprehensive strategy for discovery review that focuses on responsive, relevant and non-privileged documents for disclosure.
Topics of discussion include:
• Determining Review Strategies Based on the Subject Matter
• Search Options for Discovery Review
• Review Strategies for Requesting Party
• Review Strategies for Producing Party
• Early Case Assessment (ECA) & Initial Disclosures
• Form of Production
• Rationally Organized Productions
• Privilege Review and Privilege Logs
The panel includes:
• Michael Arkfeld, Esq., Arkfeld & Associates
• Joshua Gilliland, Esq., Bow Tie Law
• Aaron Crews, Esq., Littler Mendelson P.C.
• Matthew T. Clarke, Esq., Ryley, Carlock & Applewhite
“The increase of ESI volume makes this a very important topic for today’s legal professional,”
Registration for this event is free but required to attend. CLE credit is available in some states and registration is available at http://www.lawclecenter.com/
AccessData Group has pioneered digital investigations and litigation support for more than 25 years. Over that time, the company has grown to provide a broad spectrum of stand-alone and enterprise-class solutions that enable a 360-degree view into the data at any stage of investigation. The company’s AD eDiscovery platform is an automated, in-house solution that addresses the e-discovery lifecycle from litigation hold to final attorney review. AccessData's AD Summation legal review solution is the gold standard throughout the legal community, having received 45+ legal industry technology and “Reader’s Choice” awards since 1997. More than 130,000 users in corporations, law firms, government agencies and law enforcement around the world rely on AccessData software solutions and its premier hosted review services. Learn more at www.eDiscoveryWithAccessData.com.