“By using the methodology of The 4 Principles of Self-Pleasure, each woman will more deeply understand her relationship to The 4 Forms of Pleasure, and how to use them for accessing more of her personal & spiritual potential,” says Devi. “Each of The 4 Principles of Self-Pleasure uses practical and fun tools designed to effectively connect, heal, awaken, & transform every woman's heart, body, mind & soul.”
"Shake Your Soul-Song!” covers the following topics:
- Creating a New "Pleasure Paradigm" with The 4 Principles of Self-Pleasure
- The 4 Forms of Pleasure and how to use them for accessing more of your personal potential
- The difference between sensuality & sexuality
- Gratification vs. Pleasure
- How cultivating conscious sense-uality can help you experience more presence, passion & connection in all areas of your life
- How the Walt Disney Syndrome keeps us disempowered as women & contributes to relational dysfunction between partners
- Ancient, powerful tools for transforming your life-experience on a cellular level
- The Secret to Sensual Sovereignty
- The 11 different orgasms for women, what they are and how to activate them for more passion, pleasure, and soul expression
- Cultivating the ultimate pleasure potential in your everyday life
- Sensual intimacy with your partner
Devi is known for her non-judgmental advice, understanding, and openness. In her book, she uses candidness to make the sometime awkward subject of sex, comfortable, educational and fun.
"Shake Your Soul-Song! A Woman's Guide to Self-Empowerment Through The Art of Self-Pleasure”
Devi is the Founder of Feminine Emergence and Co-Founder of Authentic Tantra. She calls upon her own experience of sexual healing & personal transformation to empower women in fully embracing their sacred sensuality. She specializes in using sensual awareness as a vehicle for personal transformation, life-empowerment, and spiritual growth.
Devi passionately believes that the key to accessing personal potential & soul empowerment lies in the full integration of human sexuality with spiritual consciousness. Find out more about Devi Ward at www.feminine-
For media inquiries please contact Kelsey McBride at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 751-2797. For more information on Kelsey McBride PR, visit www.kelseymcbridepr.com.