PRLog - Nov. 5, 2012 - MIDLAND, Mich. -- The cycling world and Tour de France may have been dealt a blow with the Lance Armstrong scandal, but no doping is needed to improve fitness with the newest Health Enhancement Systems employee wellness challenge modeled after the famous bicycle race. Le Tour de Fitness (http://www.hesonline.com/
Employee Wellness Challenge Le Tour de Fitness
Le Tour de Fitness builds long-lasting exercise habits with exciting features:
• Teams can create their own jersey — designating color and pattern
• Pedal Partners option provides encouragement and camaraderie
• Interactive Peloton Posts let participants comment on the program and offer support
• Bonus points toward individual and team jerseys involve encouraging others and answering daily tip questions
• Links include top fitness and nutrition websites, along with US bicycle tours and France trip-planning sites
• More than 50 activity choices mean flexibility for participants
• MapWalk.com allows team members to create and share biking, walking, or running routes
• Healthy recipes help fuel success.
“What drove the development of Le Tour de Fitness? It was participants’
As teams compete, all fitness activities count toward the goal; to match the bicycle racing theme, participants earn extra points for time spent riding.
To learn more about Le Tour de Fitness or to register for a free demo visit http://www.hesonline.com/
Health Enhancement Systems (http://www.hesonline.com) creates employee wellness challenges for organizations in North America and throughout the world. More than 20 effective, engaging Health Enhancement Systems wellness competitions have been adopted by over a thousand organizations — serving hundreds of thousands of participants successfully.