The producer of this festival also produces the very popular top ranked Art Fest by the Sea each March, spanning one mile of AIA and featuring close to 300 of the finest artists in the country.
The crafters will line this beautiful stretch of Juno Beach along AIA with their professional booths. All exhibitors will be present for the duration of the show available to discuss their techniques and inspiration as well as take commissions for new pieces. Whether you are a craft enthusiast or looking for that unique one-of-a-kind gift item, there is something for everyone. From folk art, pottery, handmade jewelry and paintings, to personalized gifts, handmade clothing, scented soaps and body products, a full spectrum of craft art mediums will be on display and for sale with prices ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000.
In order to ensure a superior event with quality affordable original crafts, all of the local and national crafters have been hand-selected from hundreds of applicants by American Craft Endeavors, the largest producer of craft fairs throughout the country.
The festival is located on A1A (Ocean Boulevard) on Juno Beach overlooking the beach. Take I-95 to Jupiter, and exit on Donald Ross Road. Head east to A1A on the beach. At Donald Ross Road and US 1, go north, and enter the show site through Loggerhead Park. Drive east through the park to A1A.
· 11th Annual Holiday Craft Festival on the Ocean, Jupiter/Juno Beach
· November 10 - 11, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
· AIA between Donald Ross Road & Loggerhead Park in Juno Beach
· Juried outdoor craft showcase featuring unique and affordable crafts handmade in America.
· Free Admission.
· Alternative option to holiday shopping in crowded malls.
· Featuring leading local and national crafters.
· Vast array of craft mediums: from folk art, pottery, handmade jewelry and paintings, to personalized gifts, handmade clothing, scented soaps and body products.
· Prices set to suit all budgets, ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000.
· All crafters hand-selected from hundreds of applicants by American Craft Endeavors, producers of the top outdoor craft festivals in the country.
· All crafters on site for duration of festival.
About American Craft Endeavors:
American Craft Endeavors (ACE) produces some of the nation’s most exciting high-end juried craft shows in many of Florida’s vibrant downtown areas and popular tourist destinations including the Lauderdale by the Sea Craft Festival (Fort Lauderdale, FL), the Holiday Craft Festival on the Ocean (Jupiter/Juno Beach, FL), the Downtown Stuart Craft Fairs (Stuart, FL), the Siesta Fiesta Craft Festival (Sarasota, FL) and the Downtown Sarasota Craft Festivals (Sarasota, FL) among others. The group’s founders personally select unique, culture rich cities for their show locations providing a complete outdoor experience unmatched by other festivals. All crafters are hand-selected from hundreds of applicants in order to ensure a superior event featuring diverse art media and the highest quality of original handmade crafts.
For additional information on the 11th Annual Holiday Craft Festival on the Ocean, Juno Beach and other American Craft Endeavors craft shows across the country, visit www.artfestival.com or call 561-746-6615.
# # #
· Show organizers and various crafters are available for advance interviews.
· Photos of craft festivals, participating crafters and their work are available by contacting AnaBelle Dweck at firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-592-8500.