Resources of each virtual server are independent of each other so you don't share your RAM or HDD partition with anybody. Such a solution strongly increases reliability and productivity of KVM virtual server.
KVM technology uses hardware virtualization based on Intel VT and AMD-V.
Each virtual server has its own network card and as a result it is possible to use all network protocols and firewalls.
You can use modified kernels or install your own version of OS from iso-file.
Leading Linux developing company – Red Hat has chosen KVM as primary filed of virtualization development, so it means that this technology will be headed and supported in future.
- Hostzealot hosting company offers 6 KVM-plans from $5.99 to 119.99 (Details here: my.hostzealot.com/
- You can get your server much more faster
- Security indicators became better due to innovative technologies
- User can keep an access to dedicated kernel and interfaces
- We provide wide range of operating systems
Web site: hostzealot.com