Laurel was named in the ‘Top 50 Social Media Influencers’
Centre General and Business Manager Kerry Miles said there clearly was a need for practical social media training for franchises.
“Too many franchise, as well as businesses in general, are too slow to react, and may not understand the power of community in the online world,” she said.
“Now franchises can get up to speed with social media best practices – from mapping out strategy and campaign execution and management, to handling negative criticism and more, all from a franchising perspective.”
The practical Intensive One-Day Social Media Masterclass covers:
· 9 steps of social media strategy development
· 5 steps of building social media campaigns
· Advanced Facebook and Twitter practices
· 8 approaches to deal with negative criticism online
· Resourcing your social media strategy
The Masterclass runs the day following the Franchise Marketing Forum, also at Griffith University’s South Bank campus, Brisbane from 9am-5pm. Tickets costs $550 (GST inclusive).
To register or find out more information visit: http://wired.ivvy.com/