“We love WordPress, and unless our clients have a specific need to use a different platform we stick to WordPress,” commented Darcy Sullivan, President of Propel Marketing & Design (http://www.propelyourcompany.com/)
The WordPress seminars are designed for people interested in mastering the basics of WordPress. In these workshop participants will learn how to use WordPress to create and manage their website.
Propel Marketing & Design will cover the following topics in the WordPress classes:
• How to install WordPress
• Key components of a WordPress website
• How to adjust WordPress settings
• How to set up a WordPress database and how it operates
• Why we use Permalinks
• How to add a Theme
• How to add and activate Plugins
• Review of suggested Plugins
• Setting up a sidebar
• How to create a post
• How to create a page
• How to set up menus and change navigation structures
• An overview of HTML editor
• How to include Social Media into your WordPress website
• Additional customization features available with WordPress
In addition to material covered at each event, attendees will leave with a workbook that accompanies the materials for the class.
To find out more information about the classes listed here, visit www.PropelYourCompany.com or call 800-943-2346.
About Propel Marketing & Design, Inc.
Propel Marketing & Design, Inc. is a full-service internet marketing agency, located in Boynton Beach, Florida, that specializes in SEO (Search Engine Optimization)