This year’s exciting program is the product of extensive market research with AIPMAC members and your supply chain peers, and addresses key issues and common challenges through case studies, round table discussions, an exciting site tour and two interactive workshops.
· Leave with the practical information and the top strategies you’ll need to improve your SCM practices, including vendor development, category management, contract drafting, negotiations and risk management… just to name a few
· Learn from real-life experiences with more valuable case studies on the topics that matter to you most – You’ll hear from leading organizations such as Encana, Sanjel, Acklands-Grainger, Walmart Canada, Baker Hughes and many more!
· Get cutting edge tips on implementing category management and global sourcing strategies and hear inspiring keynote speakers from the Calgary Airport Authority and the Canadian Forces
· Tweak your negotiation and contract drafting skills in interactive, in-depth workshops
· See the operation of North America's most self-sustaining warehouse first-hand by attending the site tour to the Walmart / SCM Perishable Distribution Centre in Balzac
Plus! Get up to 16 CPD credits towards your SCMP designation maintenance!
Conference Title: 23rd Annual AIPMAC Conference
Date: November 26-28, 2012
Location: Hyatt Regency, Calgary, Alberta
About the AIPMAC Conference
Alberta Institute PMAC has partnered with The Canadian Institute to support in the development and marketing of this year’s annual event. As part of the partnership, The Canadian Institute will be assisting in the organization and promotion of the event – including handling conference registrations on behalf of Alberta Institute PMAC. If you have any questions about the 23rd Annual AIPMAC Annual Conference, please contact us at 1-855-288-7622 or at info.AIPMACconf@