The sold-out conference was held in Atlanta, Georgia and welcomed many marquee speakers, including key members from both the National Independent Automobiles Dealer Association (NIADA) and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB).
Among the many topics covered, the conference highlighted the following:
● Legal provisions for financing and credit
● Covering old and new regulations
● HR tips for sales managers and employees
● How to brand your lot to potential customers
● Ways to seek out more capital/investments to upgrade or start up a BHPH car lot
● Interacting with newer data and software for tracking purchases
● Tax questions and IRS audits
● Uncovering better repayment solutions and other methods of credit
● Ways to improve the look of one's dealership
● Effective communication tips for current and future consumers
Also in the mix at the conference were two prominent writers, Ted Craig of Used Car News and Nick Zulovich of Subprime Auto Finance News. They gave a detailed outlook of all the changes and updates of the BHPH industry in the last year, including discussions on regulations, Q & A with attendees on the newest advancements and marketing advice as well.
As the conference came to a close, other BHPH dealers who were unable to attend this year's conference will be happy to know the NABD will be holding a 2-day event in Las Vegas for their Dealer Academy between May 19-21, 2013. It'll be the 15th running of the Dealer Academy. For more details or to reserve tickets, call the NABD at 832-767-4759.
As an authorized BHPH dealer in the greater KC area, Jay Wolfe Auto Outlet has been providing area drivers with a quality car lot and expert advice to help car shoppers find the right deal. For more information, visit their site at http://www.jaywolfeusedcars.com