Some vital points:
• How will the coming years affect talent availability, motivation and loyalty and why do business owners need to become great headhunters?
• What are the four Aces of selection and how do you pick the best “cards” out of your selection procedure?
• How to detect AND avoid morale destroyers, “sweet” criminals and performance fakers?
• How do you detect vital soft skills such as honesty, loyalty, willingness, performance mindset, etc?
• How to avoid negligent hiring and other legal liabilities which could destroy your business?
• How to conduct interviews and be able to accurately predict who fits… and who does not?
• How to ensure that selected applicants will make it… through and beyond the honeymoon?
Kudos many more available
“The title in no way does this book justice! This is not a book, but a bible on hiring and retaining excellent staff. Any small business owner or HR professional should study this work and know it cold.”– Joy Gendusa, CEO PostcardMania (Inc. 500).
"There is a PHD in hiring between the covers of this brilliant piece of work.” – Marsha Friedman, CEO EMSI Public Relations, author of ‘Celebritize Yourself’
“It would be a grave error for any CEO to miss having this book as a ready reference for making the smartest hiring decisions.” – Don Pearson, Executive VP, Government Technology Media (a division of eRepublic, Inc.)
To request your hard or soft copy for review, contact Patrick Valtin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amazon.com - http://www.amazon.com/
Barnesandnoble.com - http://www.barnesandnoble.com/
Neweramanagement.com - http://www.neweramanagement.com/
1988 Freedom Drive
Clearwater, FL 33755
Phone: 877-831 2299
Fax: (727) 449 0979