PRLog - Nov. 1, 2012 - ELK GROVE, Calif. -- Infiniti today reported U.S. sales of 8,757 units for October, an increase of 27.6 percent versus 6,862 units a year earlier. Calendar year-to-date Infiniti sales of 95,353 units are up 20.6 percent compared to the 79,043 units sold during the same period last year.
Infiniti sales highlights for the month include:
• With 1,467 deliveries, the Infiniti QX was up 17.9 percent, making it the best October in history for the full-size luxury SUV.
• The Infiniti FX line, now available with a new 325-horsepower, 3.7-liter V6 engine, was up 18.5 percent to 783 units.
• Infiniti's all-new JX 7-passenger luxury crossover continued its successful launch with 2,084 units sold.
• The 2013 Infiniti M line, supported by newly available all-wheel drive Sport packages for both the M37 and M56 models, had sales of 738, up 11.1 percent in October.
• Overall, with its luxury crossovers and sport utility vehicles showing sales increases of 93 percent in October, Infiniti was up 27.6 percent in October, its sixth straight month of double digit sales increases.
"October was a fantastic month for Infiniti, with a large increase in sales of our luxury crossovers and sport utility vehicles," said Ben Poore, vice president, Infiniti Americas. "We expect this momentum to continue into November, as we begin our Winter Limited Engagement Sales Event and luxury car buyers start their holiday shopping."
Infiniti also announced today it will offer employee pricing and special financing with deferred payments to people in the designated FEMA disaster area who have an insurance claim on their current vehicle due to Hurricane Sandy. Infiniti Financial Services (IFS) will also defer payments for new purchases for up to three months to provide extra assistance to those in need. Current IFS customers in FEMA disaster areas will be offered payment extensions for qualifying leases and retail purchases for up to three payments without extension fees.
"Our hearts go out to the millions of people along the East Coast that are affected by this devastating storm," said Ben Poore, vice president, Infiniti Americas. "We hope Infiniti's special pricing and financing programs help people resume their normal lives and get mobile again."
SOURCE Infiniti News
Infiniti of Elk Grove proudly offers a wide variety of new and used vehicles. We are conveniently located in the Elk Grove Auto Mall: 8586 Laguna Grove Drive, Elk Grove, CA 95757. Come by for a test drive or visit us online: http://infinitiofelkgrove.com.