- Nov. 1, 2012 - BOULDER, Colo. -- BOULDER, CO
– Radish Systems, with its award-winning ChoiceView platform that allows businesses to instantly share visual content in-call with smart mobile device users using ANY network and ANY phone, requires an expanded, talented team to transform enterprise communications for mobile customer support. As the leader in ‘voice with visuals’ mobility solutions, Radish announced today the addition of three top-of-the-game industry professionals to lead its rapid growth and continued focus on building its business development, marketing, and customer service infrastructures.
Radish welcomes new leadership:
• Gary Sonnier, Vice President of Business Development.
Gary has over 20 years managing technology businesses. Most recently he was VP of Sales and Business Development for ArcherMind Inc. Previously, he has held senior management positions at CalAmp, EarthLink, Motorola, Philips, AT&T, Lucent, Bell Laboratories and at several technology startups in the wireless and Internet space.
• Tony Shrader, Director of Customer Support & Professional Services.
Tony Shrader has over 25 years of experience in the Call Center industry. He has worked for industry leaders like Cisco Systems, consulted for Fortune 500 companies like AT&T, Fidelity Investments, United Airlines, JP Morgan and has ran and supported call center operations for Chrysler and MoneyGram International.
• John Putnam, Marketing Manager.
John Putnam specializes in mobile commerce marketing, online digital marketing, and software developer relations. He previously founded several businesses in the consumer products sector, worked in the film industry, and consulted with start-ups and early-stage businesses about marketing and product development strategies. About Radish Systems
Radish Systems (http://www.radishsystems.com/
), LLC, a mobile / enterprise software company, improves the way organizations communicate with smart mobile device users through its award-winning ChoiceView Software-as-
a-Service (SaaS) technology platform. ChoiceView offers the next generation of multimodal unified communications, allowing visual information to be shared during a phone call with smart mobile device users using ANY phone, ANY network. The results are faster communications, lower operating costs, enhanced user experiences, and higher revenues. ChoiceView is available as a general mobile app on Apple and Android mobile devices; software for live and automated agents in enterprise contact centers as well as for individual PC users; as a Software Developers Kit for inclusion in third-party mobile apps; and a REST API for Visual IVRs. Use cases include mobile commerce, visual interactive voice response systems (Visual IVR), and enhanced customer support. For more information and a demonstration (http://www.youtube.com/user/RadishSystems
), visit www.RadishSystems.com.