PRLog - Nov. 1, 2012 - SOUTH PARIS, Maine -- Little Comfort is a European line of cloth diapers and accessories that will be making their USA debut on November 1st, 2012. Little Comfort is known for their trim fitting design and superb absorbency cloth diapering products. Their signature cloth diaper is a one-size bamboo fitted diaper providing the ultimate in wetness protection.
comfort- usa- 125x125
Little Comfort cloth diapers are made from top quality textiles and are designed to perform on babies of all ages and stages. In this economic decline more parents are looking at using cloth diapers to save money.
Facts about disposable diapers:
● A child may use up to 8,000 disposable diapers from birth to potty
● The average cost of disposable diapers per child is $2,000 and rising
● Disposable diapers can take up to 500 years to degrade in a landfill
Facts about cloth diapers:
● A child will need a minimum of 24 cloth diapers from birth to potty
● A complete set of Little Comfort cloth diapers is approximately $400
● Cloth diapers are easily washed in the washing machine
● No boiling, no pins, no rubber pants
● Cloth diapers can be passed down to new children born into a family resulting in further substantial savings.
Green Team Enterprises provides distribution services to manufacturers of environmentally friendly products. To find more about Little Comfort Cloth Diapers or to open a wholesale account please visit http://www.ChangingDiapersWholesale.com