Topics will include among others:
• The main elements of the new Cohesion Policy - what do they mean in practice?
• Get practical advice on how to set up Operational Programmes within the new funding regime and ensure maximum absorption
• The new integrated approach - securing that the various funds achieve coherent goals
Three intensive workshops will strengthen attendees’ practical expertise:
• How to prepare a Winding-up Declaration
• How to set-up and manage Financial Engineering Instruments
• How to implement the new requirements of the Operational Programmes 2014-2020
At the 8th European Annual Symposium EU Funds 2013 the participants will have the one-in-a-year chance to exchange experiences and to get answers of their questions from top EU Funds experts, representing all important European and national institutions involved in the management as well as in the strategy of EU Funds.
Among the speakers will be:
• Mark Schelfhout, Head of Unit Shared Management, DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion, European Commission
• Martin Weber, Head of Audit Unit ERDF, Transport and Energy, European Court of Auditors
• Piotr Stołowski, Head of Region, Regional Business Development, European Investment Fund
• Heikki Aurasmaa, Director General, Regional Department, Ministry of Employment and Economy, Finland
• Louis Vervloet, General Director, ESF Agency Flanders, Belgium
• Dr. Hubert Hämmerle, Deputy Head of Department for European Affairs and External Relations, Regional Government of Vorarlberg, Austria
The 8th European Annual Symposium EU Funds 2013 offers a number of parallel lectures - participants can design their individual timetable. Special networking possibilities in high class surrounding will be ensured.
All details regarding the programme as well as the registration form are available here: