Attend a workshop on Wednesday, November 14, from 8:30 a.m. to noon, at BGSU at Levis Commons, to learn about behavior styles in the workplace from Patrick Good, a business consultant with a 25-year background in quality, sales and operations.
“Adapt to Improve Your Business Performance:
• Practical methods to assess the personalities of employees,
• Ways to effectively deal with difficult behaviors,
• Communication tools to obtain the best performance from employees,
• The usefulness of personality profiles such as DISC, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, 360 Assessments, and free on-line tools that assess personality.
Mr. Good is the owner of PAG Associates, a corporation with five business units, including AdviCoach of NW Ohio.
• Networking from 8:30 to 9 a.m., followed by the program from 9 a.m. to noon.
• Certificates awarded for satisfactory completion of the workshop.
• Fee: just $99.
The series take place at BGSU at Levis Commons, 1655 North Wilkinson Way, in the Town Center at Levis Commons on State Route 25, Perrysburg. Our facility features state-of-the-
To register, click http://cee.bgsu.edu/
This is the final session of the 2012 Professional Development Series offered by BGSU’s University Outreach.